“Wooow, I’m so happy, thank you so much for all your commitment and work. I had a very pleasant experience with your agency, the process was very smooth and fast, thank you very much!
General area: Artificial intelligence
Position at the time of submission of the file: Machine learning engineer
Native country: Kazakhstan
Approval notice Date: October 10th2023
Processing time : 28 days (Premium Processing requested)
Summary of the case:
An expert in the field of artificial intelligence hired us to ask for help filing his NIW (Renunciation of national interest) petition. He holds a master’s degree in big data and data analytics and proposes to continue his work on the development of cutting-edge deep learning models and services capable of understanding and interacting with human language and various data for health and advertising technologies to enable seamless and intuitive interactions. in areas such as customer support, healthcare, education and e-commerce. So we began looking into his academic and professional achievements as soon as we decided to take on his case. Here’s a summary of some of the items we included in his full report NIW petition file:
- First, we noted that because of his knowledge and expertise in deep learning and semantic analysis of large language models, he is frequently invited to serve as a peer reviewer for journals and conferences renowned in his chosen field. He has completed at least 542 reviews so far. This proves that other researchers also consider our client an authority in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Furthermore, we concluded that his research is of great importance because it directly addresses the most pressing concerns in artificial intelligence (AI) production, research and development on a global scale.
- Corroborating the above, we also asked our client to obtain letters of recommendation from other experts in the field to vouch for their work. Thus, he obtained 4 letters of recommendation attesting to the fact that his history of beneficial research places him in a favorable position to continue to advance the suggested project.
- In addition, we provide an overview of his accomplishments in related or comparable projects that are obviously of national significance, such as the 5 peer-reviewed conference papers (2 of which he authored first) that he published. Additionally, his work has accumulated 78 citations, indicating that this work is well-known and trusted in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Due to its obvious national importance, funding for his research comes from the Scientific Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Thus, it is evident that our client’s research contributes to achieving this goal of creating cutting-edge deep learning models and services capable of understanding and communicating with a variety of data, including human language, for use in advertising and health technologies.
To be more specific, our client’s achievements in the field of artificial intelligence align with current U.S. goals and firmly establish the need for further research. With all this relevant evidence, we were able to convince USCIS of the relevance of its research to applications of AI technology, as well as to the US economy and public health. Fortunately, he received his NIW approval 28 days after submitting your file with the premium treatment upgrade. North American Immigration Law Group the team congratulates him on achieving this significant achievement and hopes he has the best possible future.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing businesses, research institutions and individuals in all 50 U.S. states regarding immigration applications I- 140. We specialize in employment-based immigration applications and have a proven track record of high success rates for the following categories: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Able-Ability extraordinary), EB1-B (exceptional researcher/professor) and O-1 (Alien with extraordinary abilities).
Our ten thousand I-140 approvals provide unprecedented insight into the trend of USCIS legal decisions
With over 16,000 approved EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW, and O-1 cases, we have first-hand information on how USCIS adjudicates I-140 cases. While USCIS has continually modified its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B, and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm’s massive database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight into the trends of USCIS arbitration. We carefully analyze data from all of our cases and apply the results of our analyzes to give our clients up-to-date advice and adapt our strategies to stay on par with the ever-changing landscape of US immigration law. United. With us, you’ll always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We have helped hundreds and thousands of clients with qualifications and backgrounds similar to yours.
With our huge number of successful petitions, whatever your credentials, whatever your background and area of expertise, whatever your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds, if not thousands, of customers like you. Our clients are generally impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding comes from having handled many cases with similar elements to yours, which helps us design the best strategies for each individual petition.
The vast majority of customers came to us through referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients solely through word of mouth, referrals, and positive collaborative experiences shared with them by friends and family. We are proud of our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. This is how our approved files increased from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,500 in 2019.
To see more customer testimonials and endorsements, please refer to: